Saturday, March 26, 2011

Studio Movie Grill - Dallas: Royal & 75

Party of . . . 2

OK OK - this is not a typical restaurant it is a multi-tasking location!  I was not only able to spend time with my sweetie, we saw a movie staring Matthew Mcconaughey and had lunch!

To the point of this blog I want to rave about the Chicken Ceasar Salad PIZZA!  What a wonderful surprise.  I am not sure what was on the pizza, seeing how the theatre was dark, but it had a full blown ceasar salad in the middle of the pizza just like Fire Side Pies!  Even my manly man of a husband loved it and we will absolutely get it again AND it might even been enough of an enticement to go back sooner!

Who says multi-tasking is bad for you?

Kid Friendly:YES
Cleanliness: Yes, for what I could see.  The bathrooms were even nice and clean. 
Service: Great - had Tim he was really helpful and friendly.
Cost:  $ - $$
How likely to go back: Probably with the boys next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment